Skip Navigation

 Toll Free 24hrs


10 Locations To Serve You

Common-Law Spousal Support

 Common-Law Spousal Support Lawyers in Vancouver

If you have been living in a marriage-like relationship for more than two years or have such a relationship for less than two years but with a child, then you are legally in a common-law relationship. Although a divorce will not be required upon the breakdown of a common-law relationship, there may still be obligations to provide financial support pursuant to the Family Law Act.

For a common-law spousal support lawyer in Vancouver, British Columbia, contact Bronson Jones & Company LLP (toll-free) at 1-855-852-5100 for a free consultation.

Copyright Bronson Jones & Co LLP 2021 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice